We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
Contract creation and electronic contracting The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Website.
- We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Altered Image Fancy Dress
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order,
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions. In the unlikely event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods.
While trying to ensure that all prices on the website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will try to inform you immediately and give you the option of cancelling your order, or reconfirming it at the correct price. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If the order is cancelled and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
You will be notified of any delivery charges before you give your credit card details.
For international orders (outside the UK), all import duties and taxes for the goods entering your country are your responsibility to pay, so please find out the applicable rates of your country before ordering.3. Payment
Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard, Switch, Solo, Electron or Delta. The card details will be encrypted to give you maximum protection while shopping with us.4. ReturnsNo Quibbles Guarantee
Returns Policy, which applies to products purchased from us on line . In addition to your 7-day returns guarantee, customers in the European Union are entitled to a statutory cooling-off period of seven business days.
- Our returns policy is simple. Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you must return it to us unused and in its original condition within 7 days. You will be responsible for the item or items until they reach us, and we suggest you use a secure delivery method (which requires a signature upon delivery). If an item is faulty please contact us for either a returns number or replacement.
- Under the Distance Selling Regulations a customer has the right to "cancel" the contract at any time up to 7 working days starting the day after delivery. Postage is only refundable if the item is faulty or sent incorrectly.
- We do not offer refunds on Wigs, Facial Hair, Hats, Earrings, Swimwear or any undergarments due to Hygiene reasons
- All returned goods will only be accepted if in the same condition as they were sent out, i.e. unused with original packaging and all relevant materials enclosed. Any Returned items that appear used, smell of perfume, Cigarette Smoke or washing Powder will not be accepted.
- Please note : if you return your order in part or full and the total cost of your order does not qualify for free postage, this amount will be deducted from your refund. For full order returns when free postage was given, the postage cost will be deducted from any refund
- Refunds for unwanted items including bulk orders (over 10 items ) are subject to a 12% restocking fee, postage and packing will not be reimbursed.
- Items purchased in store (on site) are subject to a different policy. They may be still be returned but only an exchange or a credit note will be offered.
Please contact us by email, phone or our returns form before returning any goods. You must supply a copy of your original invoice or your order number, name and address so we can match your return with our records. Failure to supply this information may result in delayed or rejected reimbursement of any monies owed.5. Liability
We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
Due to the nature of the Internet, the shopping online service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control, for example, flood, drought, fire.6. Privacy
When you make an order we note your name, email address, postal address, and phone number.
We may use this information to tell you about our new products and competitions by sending you an email. If you do not want to receive any such information, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you do not wish to be contacted and no further emails will be sent.7. Other
The laws of England and Wales shall govern the contract between us, and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales.
Sometimes the product specifications from manufacturers can change; in which case we will do our best to offer you a similar alternative. Where "substitute" goods are sent and you are not happy with them and cancel the order, you will not be made to pay the cost of returning the goods.
All sizes and measurements are approximate but we do try to make sure that they are as accurate as possible.
None of the above affects your statutory rights as a consumer.Vouchers
can only be used with prior agreement from Altered Image Fancy Dress. They are none transferable and we reserve the right to refuse or reject any voucher purchase that do not meet these requirements.